Kaplanis House opens 15/6/2020.
We are here to provide you with excellent accommodation experiences.
We consider it important to inform you of the measures we are taking to ensure the health and safety of our employees and visitors. Our teams strictly clean all the accommodation areas by carefully following the hygiene and disinfection protocols announced by the Government.
These protocols include:
- Regular training of our employees on hygiene issues.
- Established cleaning and disinfection at all points of the complex.
- Hand disinfection devices.
- Frequent cleaning and washing of busy areas and surfaces of frequent touch, including corridors, stairs.
- Cleaning all surfaces with a steam cleaner.
- Disinfection and cleaning of air conditioners.
- Immediate response to an emergency situation with a doctor.
Taking into account the current concerns about the coronavirus, we have established rules of stay so that together with the appropriate hygiene protocols and operating procedures, the well-being of our visitors during their stay with us is ensured.
These rules of stay include:
- Approaching any interior service area (reception), we recommend our guests to keep a distance of two (2) meters.
- We provide our guests (if requested) a face mask, in case of cough and / or sneezing, in all the internal common areas.
- To avoid any health problems from goods and / or services of third parties consumed inside the hotel, we do not allow external food delivery services (delivery).
- We encourage our visitors to contact any member of our team for suggestions and / or comments that will improve our operation.
Our aim is to provide high quality personalized services. All members of our teams are professionals, at the disposal of our visitors, respond immediately and effectively to their requests.
For our employees who work, our company has taken the following measures:
- Restrictions are being put in place for a reduced number of people in their workplace.
- We provided all the provided protective equipment as a precaution.
- We continue to take measures to continuously disinfect work surfaces, as well as public and private spaces.
- We have taken measures to limit social gatherings of staff and maintain a safe distance between employees (1.5+ meters).
Based on the guidance we have received, we are confident that our facilities and services are still safe and we are ready to serve you.
Our staff demonstrates a very high level of individual, social and professional responsibility.
We appreciate every visitor who honors us with his presence in our place.